Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Senior Moment (figured you could relate)

"RonB" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 9:14 am, "Leon" wrote:

$5.37. That's what the kid behind the counter at Taco Bell said to me.

Actually, with my experience with kids making change, I'm surprised
many of them could figure out how to come up with $5.37. The cash-
register computer does the math, but many of them can't count out the
change.

They all carry lap-tops to school, but are any of them learning math?

Ron

Making change is not so bad, relying on the cash register, it's that they
can not count it back to you. They just dump a wad in your hand and recite
what the register indicated to give as change.