Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

On Aug 4, 7:12*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I think he is just on his game so he has shed some pounds so he can
play whilst Hillary is busy galvanting around the globe.

Also, I can just here his internal dialog on this "journalist" issue.
"Hey, why leave two hot looking asian chicks all locked up in jail. I
bet I can go get them out and maybe get a little sumtin in exchange."

Polictical comment: I guess the Obama administration didn't have
anybody up to the job.

There's always Jimmy Carter.

And the journalists aren't free yet (and may never be).

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/675806

I know you wanted him to fail, like your buddy Rush wanted all libs to
fail......but better luck next time, eh?