Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT-Bill Clinton

I think he is just on his game so he has shed some pounds so he can
play whilst Hillary is busy galvanting around the globe.

Also, I can just here his internal dialog on this "journalist" issue.
"Hey, why leave two hot looking asian chicks all locked up in jail. I
bet I can go get them out and maybe get a little sumtin in exchange."

Polictical comment: I guess the Obama administration didn't have
anybody up to the job.

On Aug 4, 1:27*pm, RonB wrote:
I just saw a couple of news article regarding Bill Clinton's role in
getting the US journalists released from N. Korea (apparently he was
successful).

Is it just me or has he aged considerably during the past several
months? *I thought he looked rather thin and gaunt.

RonB