Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov is offline

Default stop water leak (flow) between asphalt and wood joint

Joe wrote:

Would anybody have any advise on how I could stop the water flow?
Would the flashing work, a good adhesive, another idea, I'm open .

Whether it would help you or not, I can't say, but you may want to
consider an epoxy. Many systems are known to be compatible with
asphalt, and are much used for highway projects. Good luck.

Yep, got a neighbor that is a flagger for a construction crew. I'm
trying to find out what they use to stick the reflectors in the middle
of the roads

Thanks as well.
--

Monolith on Mars