Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default Parallel Jaw Clamps

Looks like the response rate has dropped off, so I'll assume that
about does it.

Thanks for the responses and insights. WRT the comments on expense,
yeah, the manufacturers are definitely proud of those buggers. But, I
figure either I can fritter away my retirement income, or the kids can
after I croak. More fun if I do it.

WRT the comments on getting some hands on. Good idea. I've seen
Jorgies in the local Home Depot. According to their website, Lowes may
have some Bessey's, and the Big Tool Store over in Derby is a Jet
dealer, so they may have the Jet version. I have to go by the BTS for
something else anyway, so I may take tomorrow to run around looking at
those three brands, at least.

Thanks again, folks.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS