Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default On Topic - Transparent Aluminum

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:04:40 -0700, the infamous "Calif Bill"
scrawled the following:

Nails were made all winter by the blacksmith when he had spare time. They
were expensive then. When settlers picked up stakes and moved, they would
torch the house a lot of times and sift out the nails.

Yep. I've read about that many times and I still shake my head every
time. What a waste!

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and