Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default DIY Wiki - Broken Links!

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Just been looking at the CH Controls and Zoning section - which discusses
the various heating 'plans'. For each plan - Y-Plan, C-Plan, S-Plan,
W-Plan etc., there is a link to a description on the Honeywell site.

. . . except that Honeywell have taken down that very interesting
reference document, and you you now get re-directed their home page -
which isn't very useful!

Anyone know of an alternative source of these plan descriptions, which
could be linked to, instead of the 'dead' ones?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Salus do good clear diagrams

http://www.salus-tech.com/manuals/S%...%7D CP222.pdf

and

http://www.salus-tech.com/manuals/Y%...% 20CP322.pdf

and together

http://www.salus-tech.com/manuals/TC...NG%20front.pdf

Adam

PS Roger you remember the Y Plan timer overrun problem you helped me with a
few weks ago? I had to set the overrun timer to 7 minutes in the end. WB
technical informed me that the 24Ri overrun is just a 3 minute timer
overrun. I may have more questions about that install if you are still
prepared to help.