Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default DIY Wiki - Broken Links!

Roger Mills wrote:
Just been looking at the CH Controls and Zoning section - which discusses
the various heating 'plans'. For each plan - Y-Plan, C-Plan, S-Plan, W-Plan
etc., there is a link to a description on the Honeywell site.

. . . except that Honeywell have taken down that very interesting reference
document, and you you now get re-directed their home page - which isn't very
useful!

I came across this last week, and was going to post a similar request
until I had a closer look at the redirect page that Honeywell are
serving to bounce the dead references back to the home page.

It sez ...
"Please wait! You are currently being diverted to our new website at
www.honeywelluk.com Please update your bookmarks"

However, if you place your cursor over the link (as if you would if the
redirect failed), you will notice it really links to a spammers revenue
raising parking page.

I've spoken to someone at honeywell about this - seems they have yet to
fix it (or my report of the issue went over their heads).

:-(

--
Adrian C