Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default Gee what a health care? plan...

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Thank you to all those folks that voted for Obama. You have just
killed our nation. If this bill is passed, there will be a
revolution. This is the cost of an illiterate public. I for one am
disgusted with the level of public ignorance.

Does that include yours?

"At a recent town hall meeting, a man stood up and told Representative Bob
Inglis to "keep your government hands off my Medicare." The congressman, a
Republican from South Carolina, tried to explain that Medicare is already a
government program - but the voter, Mr. Inglis said, "wasn't having any of
it.""

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/31/op...n.html?_r=1&em

--
John R. Carroll