Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Machine Poster

I'm about ready to paint my plasma table...

The way the machine is laid out, the back of a used control cabinet is front
and center on one end of the machine. About 20 entrance holes are here from
the guy that used it first. I welded a plate on the inside so the holes are
covered but it sure makes the machine look a sight.

Anyway, I was about to cut a plate and weld to the back to make it look
neat, and then I thought, "A machine poster should go here". The area is
36" wide by 28" high. Anybody have a suggestion for a poster this size?
maybe slightly racy like a Miss Rigid if they make a poster this big.

More important, how to you protect this from fumes, grease, hot swarf?
Should I weld up metal brackets to hold Plexiglas before I paint? easy way
to laminate a poster so this isn't needed? other idea?