Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate[_5_] Kate[_5_] is offline

Default Question TREX

dpb wrote:
Kate wrote:
I am replacing my front steps which was built out of TREX three years
ago. It is flaking badly.

Would you replace it again with TREX, ...

The stuff has a much longer warranty than that, doesn't it???

I'd surely see about that aspect before deciding finally.

--

Yes, I believe it is a 25 year warranty. I got a settlement from TREX,
and don't know whether or not to go that route again. Some family

I understand I got a bad batch. Hate to go through all the hassle again.