Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tanalised wood--how deep does the preservative penetrate?

dennis@home wrote:
The worst thing you can do (as far as rot is concerned) is have flat
horizontal areas of timber to collect water like many decks are.

Some pillock will be along in a mo as he will fail to understand the
above as usual.

Are you trying for ****wit of the year Dennipoo's?

Note the bit where it says many decks have /horizontal/ areas which
he will say they don't.

Evidence? Show me photos to prove your point. I've never seen or built a
deck without a fall. How many have you seen?

Which is plainly wrong as he usually is, many decks do have
horizontal areas either by design or by error.

WTF would you know about decks anyway? How many have you built? How many
decks are horizontal? Where are they?

Note the point Dennipoo's before you switch to teflon mode. You made the
claim that 'many decks have flat horizontal areas that collect water'. Nowe
you need to prove that point.

Then he will deny that he can't read and start chucking abuse about as
usual.

'deny that he can't read'? Isn't that a double negative? I don't
understand it anyway.

I just wish he would killfile me and stop posting his cr@p.

Wouldn't be as much fun Dennipoo's. I enjoy winding you up & making you
look like the **** you are.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk