Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default butt marker for door hinges

RubberBiker wrote:

'Hinge-pro' tool

Nasty, splintery mess?

No, just wouldnt cut as expected, needed a very heavy hammer hit to even
get through the cheap door outer skin, pretty impossible to keep
straight when hacking out. Just nowhere near as easy to use as in the
demo vid. But, on viewing the demo vid, it shows a REALLY soft piece of
pine being cut into. Real world doors are far harder, especially the
cheap grain effect doors that my customers like.

The idea is good, but the implementation is poor.
A complete waste of time and money for me.
Alan.