Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Acetone in keyhole?

I have occasional moments when I'm a bit too much like my
father the editor.

That's a funny idea. I do get to Bath, NY, now and again.
I'll try and get a couple photos, and post them on free
hosting site so we can all enjoy them.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"PatM" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 10:29 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
jam: Insert forcefully in too small a hole
jamb: door frame, which surrounds a door. Often has a
strike
plate.

Have you suddenly become the grammer police?

Speaking of police, next time you head south, stop in the
village of
Bath and get a picture of their police car. Guess what it
says on the
side: "Bath Police". Next time the grandkids won't take a
bath, you
can tell them that you'll call the Bath Police. If they
balk, you'll
have a picture to prove they exist.