Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
The Keeper of the Key to The Locks The Keeper of the Key to The Locks is offline

Default Skype problem

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:58:47 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

"The Loner" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:40:55 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[snip]
Now I'm periodically finding random names in my "contacts" list.

I can't find a setting to prevent this. Am I missing something?

Or is Skype "going-Microsoft" on me :-(

...Jim Thompson

You asked this before, but your retarded filter mindset probably had
the responder filtered.

You ain't real bright, boy.

[snip]

The only "boy" I know of, NymNoNuts, is you. And I mean that in the
good ol' southern sense... you're TRASH, BOY!

I've got nine inches of trash to go up in your wussy boy ass with, BOY!

Go away before someone tows you behind a pickup ;-)

Nice racist remark (don't argue asshole, yes it is, currently), but as
usual, you are 180 degrees off target, and you are not from Texas. The
pussies from AZ that flood CA every year go past you with their door
open. Most are too retarded to drive a big truck or know what things
like ropes and ties are.

I'm a good teacher though. I can any teach any truck driving retard
some of the metallurgical properties of Lead... with a touch of Copper.
Especially particulars as to how they behave when they are traveling at
high velocities.