Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default activity at the all time lowest. Was only 3 tonight!

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:06:18 -0500, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn"
scrawled the following:

Subject says it all - I suppose some big ISP's like AT&T etc crashed their
news groups. All of the yuppy managers don't know or understand.

We are not into blogs or twitter for these subjects.

Lets try to keep this into metal working - and it will be a better place.

Martin
I plasma cut, mill, turn, spin (not in a while) weld metal.

The QWEST DSL shelf (whatever that is) was down on Monday evening and
again this morning (5-10am pdt) for about 5 hours each time. WTF is
going on lately?

I saw only 16 posts this morning when it came back up, but I had 23
emails, 18 of them spams.

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and