Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DC motors for wind power

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
You need to read the context of the posts. Mr Liebermann originally
didn't realise the commuter in a dynamo does the same job as diodes in
an alternator.

I don't think it was Jeff who said that ... ?? Mr Nebenzahl maybe ?

A thousand apologies to Mr Liebermann - you're right. Put it down to a
senior moment. I'm getting rather too many of those recently. ;-(

The post is getting a little scruffy in construction here and there.
Anyway, if replying to specific comments, these should still be
included or properly referenced in the reply. You can't rely on people
remembering things that have been said further up the post,
particularly when some responses may not even appear to some people due
to filters that they have in place for all of the crap that finds its
way onto here now. Whatever, the couple of lines that Sjourke did see
fit to copy to his response, were valid, and his comment seemed to
laugh at them as being wrong, at least to me. Anyway, I don't wish to
argue with either of you. I've got more important things to do. If I
misunderstood anybody's responses or posts, then I apologise.

It does get a problem when trying not to just hit reply and quote and fill
the group with unnecessary data. I think any post you have to scroll down
is too long. ;-)

--
*'ome is where you 'ang your @ *

Dave Plowman London SW