Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
doc[_3_] doc[_3_] is offline

Default Myford ML 7 tailpost wanted.

On Jul 28, 2:07*pm, David Billington
wrote:
doc wrote:
Or Super 7 tailpost.

Tanks.

Too many tailposts posts! :-)

DOC

Location would be handy but as your email address ends with .ca I think
that's Canada

North of Toronto, eh? :-)

.. One of my neighbours *seems to collect and rebuild
Myfords, last time I spoke to him a few weeks ago he had 4 and they
weren't the same 4 or more he had the previous year.

Well if I had of known that I would have bought a second one!!

He does some
rebuilding so may have spare tail stock but shipping from the UK may be
pricey. I can ask or pass on your details if he has anything to offer
and you can negotiate.

OK. Thanks. There was one recently on ebay but it would be about
$100.00
shipping. Kind of kills it on something that costs about that much.

Tanks,
DOC