Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default The GEET fuel processor

John R. Carroll wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Wes wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented
GEET reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel
and be burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice,
Windex, pee, and even water. ''
That guy brewed too much apple jack in the joint.
LOL
True indeed Wes. Passenger vehicles will never be powered by and
combination of pee and Windex.
Windex is expensive and if people started burning their pee, BeVmo
wouldn't have one of the key ingredients for Budweiser.
What would American's do then?

Remember the fellow who found out how to burn sea water?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3246430.shtml

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not suggesting this will ever be a
cheap fuel source.

But if the loony had a way of vaporizing fuels better than a carb
did, he'd have had something.

Also, recall that his work was back before lean burn computer controls
were common.

There are a some serious hotrodders near here.

A couple of '66 Mustangs, a 68 Camero and a '69 Firebird.

When they drive by you can SMELL them.

Whatever.
As long as it isn't the pee in Bud. Being victimized by a criminal isn't
something that concerns me overly but there are a lot of Bud drinkers in
America and having them go on a tear should frighten anyone G

I can't believe you drink that weak ****...

Tell me it ain't so, John!