Ray Kinzler

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

I have decided to bite the bullet and attempt to build my kitchen
cabinets myself. The wife isn't so happy about the idea because she
thinks I don't know enough to actually make them and have them look
anything near good.

She has a small point in that I do not have a lot of experience but
the doggone things look so simple to build. Maybe I am
underestimating the complexity of them or overestimating my abilities
but they are nothing but a box with a door.

Well, maybe that WAS a little on the oversimplification side.

In aby event, I seem to recall a recommendation for a book that is
short and sweet and only sold online. I saw it in a thread here a
couple months ago when I was pushing around the idea of simply
refacing the exisiting cabinets and go the bug to actaully build them
once I read the website.

Can anybody remember the site I am talking about?

Thanks