Posted to alt.home.repair
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

Default getting above ground pool back in shape

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:16:08 -0400, wrote:

If you are in no particular hurry, siphon it out with a hose
The real question is why he wants it pumped out and why he had you
fill it in the first place. I think I would still be shopping for pool
guys before I wasted thousands of gallons of water..

We siphoned it out the first time. We had already done that before I
called them because it seemed like the thing to do. I called them and
they sent a guy out who was supposed to tell me about it and give me
an estimate (I had gotten the first one on the phone). He looked at it
and called someone on his cell phone for a long time. Then he asked
if we had anything to shock it. (no.) He said to fill it back up.
After that was done I called them back. They were to come out Friday
morning, but they didn't. I was gone Friday afternoon and there was a
phone message saying that they had been out and now it was $200 to
pump it out and then they would "go from there".
--
Replace you know what by j to email