Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default NJ Police state: update on pocket popper

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:00:22 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 27, 7:43*pm, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:05:29 -0700, rangerssuck wrote:

Janet Reno being compared to Stalin and Hitler. Well, Richard, you
truly are an ass.

Maybe, but you're appearing to be quite a hoplophobe.

Thanks,
Rich

No, I'm not afraid of firearms (unless they are pointed at me), but I
don't believe they have a place in polite society.

They certainly can. The ladies and gentlemen that we have our
periodic "gunsmoke luncheons" with are regarded by most as
respectable, pleasant professionals. They know which fork to use
first and I've never seen any of 'em spit on the floor of the
restaurant. I clean up OK on a good day.

I have limited experience with golf and country clubs, but I must say
I've seen more boorish behavior at the c.c. than I have at any range.

I am way more
afraid of the gun owners than of the guns themselves.

Wull, ya....I'm sure you'd find my lovely wife scarey as hell. G In
MN it's not a big deal. You would never know that either of my
neighbors in the cities even owns any guns unless/until you
expressed interest.