Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Shade-Tree Metal Hardening

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:55:48 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:53:55 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:

I'm going to make a wire-bending fixture for putting fairly small-radius
bends into 1/8" music wire*.

But when I do this "for permanent" I'll use dowel pins (why oh _why_
didn't I think of that?).

I have a similar project in my long term list of things to do. I
spotted a few cheapo wire benders for sale on the net, but would have
liked to have seen drawings or better pictures of what other people
have made. Did you find any places on the net with good photos or
blueprints?

RWL