Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Hall Bill Hall is offline

Default getting above ground pool back in shape

Best suggestion: If you have a Harbor Freight close by; check item
#98342-1VGA. It is a small sump pump that will do the job for $40.00! Plus
should you need to drain the pool again foe any reason you have the pump on
hand. It is fairly slow as opposed to the "trash pump" that the pool "guy"
would use, but what is the hurry vs. hiring someone to do it at the $200.00
( which isn't too unreasonable). I have had one of these pumps for over 5
years and is still pumping when I need it G Look at Harbor Freight .com
( item # 98342-1VGA)

Bill

"Jud McCranie" wrote in message
We have an above ground pool that has been unused for 3 years. It is
not in good shape. We drained out all of the water except for about 3
inches. We had the pool guy come look at it to give an estimate to
clean it up and get it back in shape. Before he came he estimated
$45-50 (which I thought was low). He came and said for us to first
put water back in the pool. Now he wants to charge us $200 to pump
out that water! Does this make sense?
--
Replace you know what by j to email