Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Adjusting Blake Co-Ax for larger diameters

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Let the Record show that "Tim" on or about Sun,
26 Jul 2009 23:36:37 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

(...)

I have been using a Blake for many, many years and love it. But I never
cared about the graduations, I just center it as close as I possible can and
go for it.

I loved mine, I could center holes, pins, etc, in short minutes -
faster than I could any other method, even including the 'set up'
time.

Mine's required service for some time (no round tuit available).
Imagine my delight in discovering that Blake will disassemble,
clean, reassemble and certify it for only $40!

http://www.blakemanufacturing.com/pages/repairs.html

Cool!

--Winston