Dave

Default 2 stroke chain saws

How old is it and how much use has it seen? I recently replaced my 15 year
old Sachs-Dolmar 100 (because it got stolen from the shed) and it always
started very easily. In fact, I was so happy with it that I got exactly

the
same one as the replacement (it's badged "Makita", but it's the same saw).
You are using reasonably fresh petrol and do clean the air filter etc.?
Anyway, if it is buggered, you should have no bother starting a new one:

I've
used a few cheapies belonging to friends and they were all a doddle to

fire
up.
Regards, Jim.

I bought it 2nd hand several years ago but it hasn't done a lot. Fuel is
fresh (perhaps a bit on the oily side of the ideal mixture) and filter is
clean. I'll check the compression at the weekend and consider a strip down.

Dave S