Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default killing pigeons

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
cm wrote:
I need to kill some pigeons. Any ideas. I could care less if it's
illegal.

I have tried ant poison, and decon rat/mouse killer as well as automotive
anti freeze.

Thanks,

cm

This may not be germane, but when SWMBO and I were in Quebec City about
six years ago we learned that they were aiming at keeping the pigeon
population under control with feeding stations containing food which
didn't kill the pigeons, but made them sterile so they couldn't breed new
generations.

I have no idea if it worked or not.

Jeff

It DOES work, but all the pigeons do not ingest the bait. And then new
pigeons are arriving sans green cards every day. So, it does reduce the
number of pigeons, but doesn't do much about their nasty living habits.

Steve