Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry The Snake Guy Larry The Snake Guy is offline

Default Hot Porch Roof

On Jul 26, 2:40 pm, Tony wrote:
Do they use actual paint or the white stuff for mobile home roofs?

Sort of. If they're doing it right, they're using "roof paint" (not
sure about the exact name). It's a thick, insulating, reflective
paint. I've seen it in white and silver at the local DIY stores. It
may come in other colors, but if heat is your main issue, you want one
of those two.

Now, of your roof is in good shape and you're just looking to reflect
more heat, there may be other options I'm not familiar with.