Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trimming the corners

I'm working on building a gate, and cutting mortises for the slats with a
1/2" bit in the router. The slats are also 1/2".

If I trim the corners using my trusty pocket knife, I tend to get a shallow
cut at the top and a deeper cut at the bottom. Using the router (a
router/shaper really) seemed to do the rounding job quite well, but left a
lot of fuzz behind.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use to trim the corners?

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking