Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default NJ Police state: update on pocket popper

On Jul 26, 12:33*am, Don Foreman
wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:59:33 -0500, F. George McDuffee

wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:28:56 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 23, 11:51=A0am, Don Foreman
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 04:31:30 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
I hope you never feel the need to take it out of your pocket.

Me too. =A0I haven't been mugged in 67 years and I only know one person
who has so I think my ever actually drawing it is highly unllikely.
What's changed is that a mugging/assault =A0that would be =A0recoverable
for most could =A0now =A0be fatal for me. =A0

But now that you have it, and I can imagine how it gives you some
sense of security, can you clue me in on the circumstances and
methodology in which you would use it?

==========
It is now apparent that the trolls have taken over the discussion
using the "yes, but" technique whenever a point is made.

LOL. * I do keep falling for that, *don't I! *It's like herding cats.
No namecalling yet, though.

*Larry Jaques *is probably larfing his arse off about now.

So, civil disagreement is now trolling? Sorry, Don, I'm not going to
go out an get an education in urban warfare tactics just so you can
have a worthy opponent in this discussion. I was interested in your
thoughts on the subject. I now have them. I'm satisfied, and done with
it. But jeeze, no need for you to get all snotty about it.

Sheesh.