Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - SEC calls for Calif. IOUs treated as securities

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:51:16 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I doubt it, though you seem
to dismiss them easily enough.

Unlike those who are ready to crucify a person based on a book they haven't
read, I don't go in for that kind of behavior.

Is there any difference? You dismiss, I crucify.

So you haven't read the book, either, but you're for eugenics anyway?
I see. Jawohl.

I'm not going to judge someone on the basis of some website-pundit's
criticism of a book I've never read. One would think that any reasonable
adult would agree.

Well, I read that blurb, the reviews on Amazon.com, and

You read all about it and saw it happen on your TV set, damnit, so
don't give me that. You and I both know it didn't happen in an
instant, as you just stated. I've read dozens of books whose authors
were there when that happened. All were quite angry for some strange
reason, when (Liberal) politics itself killed their fellow soldiers.

That's a lot of crap, and another argument. What killed those "fellow
soldiers" was a bunch of bonehead politicians, liberal and conservative
alike, who had no idea what kind of a war they had walked into.

Overall, yes, but I was talking about the end.

The French knew, and tried to tell us. They had been there. But we wouldn't
listen.

No, we didn't, did we? sigh

Check out the glaciers, too. They're a really good example of how the
deniers are playing their shell game. And, unlike the atmospheric stuff,
understanding the dynamics of various kinds of glaciers is not hard to
follow.

I'm back from my CA trip now. I'll check once I catch up on my sleep.
Here's the first google hit for "alaska glaciers growing":
http://www.iceagenow.com/Growing_Glaciers.htm I just _know_ you'll
approve. bseg

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.