Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Airgas, Billerica, MA

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Jul 25, 11:14 am, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I was in getting some C25 MIG gas & learned:

...We don't have much manufacturing & very little current
construction, so I don't know who's using it.

Bob

Those of us still making things (in NH) are working long and hard at
it.

OK - I wasn't specific enough. I meant in the territory served by the
Billerica Airgas store. Something else I learned: that Corporate
defines the store's territory & they can't do business outside it.
I.e., they can't compete with other Airgas stores.

Bob