Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29034 Ignoramus29034 is offline

Default Thank you Mike Henry

On 2009-07-25, Mike Henry wrote:

"Ignoramus2408" wrote in message
Mike, I just want to say that I put some of your Hangsterfer S500
coolant into my lathe, and it seems to work very nicely. I tried to
cut some material at relatively high sped and feed rates, and the
coolant certainly makes a huge difference. Thank you very much for
this great coolant.

My pleasure - I still owe you for the help with that compressor a while
back.

Thank you. Just to illustrate, I made some super long and shiny
looking spiral swarf pieces, which seems to suggest that this
lubricant is very good at reducing tool to material friction and aids
material removal. Such swarf pieces do not come out without this
metaoworking fluid.