Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Airgas, Billerica, MA

I was in getting some C25 MIG gas & learned:

- Airgas is very busy, this store having gone from 8 to 15 delivery
trucks. We don't have much manufacturing & very little current
construction, so I don't know who's using it.

- they don't refill large owner cylinders (i.e, above 80 cu ft). So
that 200 cu-ft Navy surplus cylinder that I found at the dump is useless
to me. Anybody want it? Need I say: pickup only G?

- propylene is really expensive: $33 for 7-1/2 lbs. $4.40/lb. By the
time I buy a 7-1/2# tank, it's cheaper to buy the 1 lb disposable (for
the amount that I use).

Bob