Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Fans : How many blades?

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:42:25 -0400, blueman wrote:

G. Morgan writes:

mm wrote:

This is the same reason the guy told me when I was going to stay at
his apartment overnight, that I should sleep with him in his bed,
instead of on the sofa. On the sofa, i would relax and not resist
him. In his bed, next to him, I would always be on the alert and he
woudln't be able to do anything to me.

WTF???

for the humor impaired - I thought it was LMAO funny...

But true. That's what he told me. I felt like I was a girl with a
guy lying to me about his intentions.

I thought we were just having dinner together at one of those very low
cost buffets in Las Vegas, until he started paying me compliments. I
felt like a girl then too.

Anyhow I slept on the sofa.