Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Update to: Leak in my basement (found the source)

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:40:33 -0700 (PDT), Shaun Eli
wrote:

Caulk isn't very good for having water push it out of a hole/crack
like that (it'd work better on the outside of the wall).

How about patching with concrete then painting over with leak-blocking
paint? I got some of that paint at HD and it seems to work pretty
well.

Holes drilled at an angle into the crack, with expanding sealer
(usually urethane or an epoxy)) forced in fills the crack from the
middle out to both surfaces and is considered a permanent repair