Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Workaround Basement Insulation for electrical work.

On Jul 24, 9:16*am, "John Grabowski" wrote:

snip

*I'm not sure if the foil that you mentioned is for insulation purposes or
is a moisture barrier of some sort. *Either way my long distance opinion is
to put everything on top and do not disturb the foil.

Seconding John's recommendation, pick up the necessary supplies of
Wiremold at distributor, box store (if they have it) and do the job.
Appearance-wise, it will look much neater than conduit, but with the
same advantages with respect to grounding.

Joe