Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default Shop floor epoxy coatings

You have to wait ~30 days after the concrete is poured before coating it
(with anything). Best to keep it damp/wet during this time to help the
cure. Plain old one-part floor paint for concrete has been on my floor
for 5-1/2 years now - since I used the "flat" version it is not (IME)
any more slippery than bare concrete, without the need for any
additives/sand/etc. Repainting any damage is as simple as scrub it
clean, let it dry, paint. Cost was less than 20% of the cost for epoxies.

DWYL.