Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Shed Base

Arthur 51 wrote:

Hi.
I have ordered a metal shed thats 1.5m square.
I don't want to dig up the paving stones to build a concrete base
so I'm going to use decking joists and boards.
I also think its an ok idea to buy extra joist lengths to screw down
on top of the decking platform to provide extra headroom.

Anyone got any suggestions/warnings on this idea?

Thanks.

Arthur

Why not use the paving stones as the base - do you really need a wooden
floor? You can still raise the shed on joists if you want extra height.
--
Cheers,
Roger