Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
FatBytestard FatBytestard is offline

Default UPS: "Do not connect laser printer..."

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:40:56 -0700 (PDT), Jeroni Paul
wrote:

I have been
using refills for all my Epsons and it turns out a lot cheaper than
HPs and works great.

If you print so much that you have to run around trying different inks,
and finding ways to economize your print tasks, it sounds to me like you
print enough to warrant a Laser printer.

Oh Boy! All problems have ceased! AND I can print 3000 pages or more,
which is abso-****ing-lutely impossible on an ink jet printer. (he
declared)

Use your brain properly and get enough sense to know that you should be
printing to a laser printer. You could have probably paid for one twice
by now, and would still be saving money.

Also, laser printers have become dirt cheap. They are the de facto
standard for a business that actually has a lot of print tasks to do.

They also carry a higher resale value, and jet printer depreciate to
zero very quickly.