Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default UPS: "Do not connect laser printer..."

"Jupiter Jaq" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:58:42 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

"Jupiter Jaq" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:59:43 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

"Jupiter Jaq" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:24:41 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Well, not really, but it's all been a very long time ago now. You
leave
school, go to college, grow up a bit, get married, raise kids, and
become
responsible citizen :-( Then you start to get old, and become a
grump,
remembering what a good bloke you were back in the day. Guess I'm
close
slipping into that phase now. Grown up kids look at me like I'm mad
when
they see me with an iPod stuck in my lugholes, listening to the likes
of
Uriah Heep and Dr John ...

Arfa

Did they bring you a blunt yet?

Too cryptic for me this time of night ... A blunt what ... ? Knife ?
Instrument ? :-)

Arfa

Damn. I forgot the era.

A DOOBIE!

Errr, nope, not with that one either ... An 'Americanism' that I'm not
familiar with, maybe ? ):-|

Puzzled Arfa ...

A friggin' joint! A SPLEEF.

Or, as was said in "The Magic Christian" Damnable Wog Hemp!

Ah ! Right ! Shoulda realised ... Funnily enough, I don't think that I have
ever heard either of the first two words used here. But then the older I
get, the more addled I seem to become, so I probably have, and just
forgotten ... d;~}

Arfa