yobosaeyo

Default Grizzly or Delta unisaw

I agree. You are the one who is shelling out on this one so do so with the
facts.
Currently I own a Jet saw with the extension table I think it is an awesome
saw. But prior to buying this I read through all the feedback from others
and they always had great things to say about the Grizzly saws. They would
always mention that they were best in price class and comp to the Jet and
Unisaw. But all the feedback still doesn't pay for the saw. I ended up with
mine amazingly cheap and brand new so that was how I made my buying
decision. I paid less than the Grizzly.
Good luck,
Kevin
"Casey O'Connor" wrote in message
Im looking at buying a Grizzly 1023s unisaw but a friend of mine at work
mentioned that I should re-think my purchase because of the bearings used
throughout the internal components. He mentioned that Delta uses more
smaller bearings which in turn will make the tool last longer. The better
the bearings the smoother the arbor etc. Does anyone out there own a
Grizzly, I know the Delta unisaw is an amazing tool, but its $700 more