Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Crush Grind Peppermill

the last time I needed to do this, I just drilled a piece of CRS rod axially
and brazed the wrench into the hole and then put the result into a piece of
dowel for a handle. You can skip the brazing and just use epoxy, you can
use a set screw, you can probably buy something ready made - you don't need
anything fancy....

doesn't anyone use their tools to make tools any more?? Grrrrrr. Come
on guys, exercise those neurons - most of the time you can make what you
need in less time than it takes to go to the store to buy it.

"Russ Stanton" wrote in message
Bill

How do you hold the modified allen wrench?
Russ
"Bill Noble" wrote in message
in the past, when I've wanted to cut an interior groove, I've made a tool
from an allen wrench - it's good steel and will take a great edge