Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default UPS: "Do not connect laser printer..."

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:49:53 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:
stain blasted into the surface of the tiles ... Then there was the joy
of making delayed fuses for tuppeny bangers by soaking string in ....
potassium nitrate .... was it ? Tape a couple of inches to the top of a
banger, then set light to it and leave it under a seat at the back of
the cinema at the midnight movie. Plenty of time to return to your own
seat before it went off.

We used to use a book of matches and a lit cigarette. :-

Cheers!
Rich

And we have the brass neck to lecture *our* kids about responsible behaviour
!! When I relate some of these tales of schoolboy pranks to my kids, they
can't believe what a bad lot we were back then ... :-))

Arfa