Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mini bike plans?

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:16:27 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner, who had the front end come apart at an estimated 60 miles an
hour on such a minibike..and still has gravel imbedded in his hide...40
yrs later

What ever gave you the priceless idea to run 60 on a mini bike?

Big balls, much smaller brains. Shrug..but it WAS fun as hell for the
first couple days

You were a guy, and accidents happen to the "other guy". You take
a roomful of young bucks, tell them there is a good chance that only
one in three will come back, and each and every one will turn to the
guy on their left and right and say "sorry about that, but I'll be
sure to take care of your girlfriend when I get back."
Testosterone - it's a man thing.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich