Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default Best way to get spots out of a carpet?

Smitty Two wrote:
In article , LouB
wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

Nevertheless, the best "carpet cleaner" is a professional. I don't mean
the "3 rooms for $49" guys. I mean the $300/room guys. Of course they
have a truck mounted machine that costs $150,000, but they also use a
variety of products to treat different types of spots. So I have to
agree that the type of carpeting and the type of spot is useful info.
Until you get your spot out, don't be too quick to assess the
"helpfulness" of the generic suggestions you've gotten.

Carpet is not that good and I don't have that kind of moneysigh

I'm just saying that if the pros use different products for different
types of stains, maybe you could, too.

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife!

Thanks