Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Just Joined!

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

You don't really 'join' usenet newsgroups. They are not web-based
moderated
forums.

But they appear so to google groupers. Mike, use google to search out
the word "usenet." Once you've figured out where the hell you are, find
a way to get here other than through google's half-assed portal. Most
regulars here block all google groupies.

Hi Smitty ! How's it going ? Yeah, you're right - I'd forgotton that and was
lazy enough not to check ... I've come across quite a few web-based forums
now, that 'tap into' usenet, without the members being aware that's what's
happening. Still, if a few of these replies find their way back, at least
some of the people might get the idea that there are much better ways to
access newsgroups ...

Arfa