Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioner cycles off after 3 to 5 minutes---need troubleshooting help

We never doubted you.

"It's always the thermostat" Trademark, used with
permission.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob" wrote in message
Fixed !!!!

The replacement thermostat arrived after the 4th of July
holiday. The
holes matched exactly and the part went in easily. So far
my air
conditioner works just fine. Of course, now it has been
unusually
cool and I haven't really needed it.

I'm a little late posting this note....and thanking
everyone....right
after I fixed the air conditioner I had a computer meltdown
and was
off the air for several days. Today everything at my home
is working
fine including the computer. I wonder what tomorrow will
bring.

Bob