Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please help. drywall dust damage

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:04:27 -0700, (Danielle
Eastman) wrote:

Our basement flooded in January and we had to replace the sheet rock.

We would appreciate any ideas on how we can get this dust out of our
home.
Thank you so very much.

Betty

Change your filters and vacuum bag often. Shampoo carpet/upholstery
and dryclean draperies. Soft rags and a can of Enddust. Clean
everything. If there is airborne dust, duct tape a furnace filter
over a box fan (when the filter gets clogged, change it to improve
efficiency and to prevent motor burnout).

This is going to take a lot of work that could have been prevented.
Next time, tape off the room with plastic sheeting.