Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Best way to get spots out of a carpet?

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:11:04 -0400, LouB wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:57:16 -0400, LouB wrote:

Best way to get spots out of a tan carpet?

From experience please.

TIA

Lou

What type of tan carpet? Berber?
It makes a difference.

What type of spots? Paint?
It makes a difference.

If you truly want your carpet clean then you must work at it.
The first thing to do is put enough effort into it by posting the
specifics of your problem. If you can't put forth that effort then
you'll never put enough effort on the carpet to clean it anyway.

Uhh I guess you did not notice but quite a few nice folks gave helpful
replies already, for which I thank all.

Lou

Uhh I guess you did not notice. I am being helpful.

I am trying to persuade you to help yourself by describing the
details. If you can't do that then YOU are the one that is not
being helpful.

You remind me of co-workers that spend more energy trying to get out
of work rather than just going ahead and doing the work in the first
place. In your case the work is describing the specifics with a few
keystrokes. The energy expended to get out of work would be your
multiple posts telling people they are not helpful.